Technology Acceleration Program
Technology Acceleration is fast becoming the recognized path for increasing the value of the small manufacturing enterprise and improving overall economic growth. Ensuring an enterprise is securely positioned for successful implementation of innovative new commercialization opportunities and/ or process integration requires careful planning i.e. a Road Map.
The Technology Acceleration Program is a collaborative partnership of the Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership, the University of Massachusetts and a complementary array of public and private resources specifically designed to enable the small to medium size manufacturing enterprise to successfully grow and succeed with invention, innovation and commercialization endeavors.
Some of the programs and offerings
TDMI – Technology Driven Market Intelligence
“The TDMI engagement and RTI’s expertise were extremely valuable in validating our technology. We gained solid information and answers to our questions about the market, potential customers and our competition. We did not have capability to do this on our own.”
– Ray Biery, Managing Partner, ProtoCAM
TDMI is a specific kind of Market Intelligence that focuses on the market benefits a technology enables in a product.
- Do you have a New Idea, Product or Capability – TDMI can help
- If you want to introduce a new product into a current Market or Introduce a new product into markets that are unfamiliar – TDMI can help.
- Do you have a current product or capability that you want to introduce into new markets unfamiliar to you – TDMI can help
TDMI looks at technical parameters, complexities or issues that your product or process may address.
A service that searches outside of normal channels to find solutions for an unmet technology need that may:
- Enable a new product development
- Solve a current product issue
- Solve a unique process issue
- Get unique expertise/skills or a specialty resource