Kevin Smith talks about Leader Effectiveness Training (L.E.T.) which teaches Dr. Thomas Gordon’s world renowned model of human relationships. L.E.T. is taught through the MassMEP as a 3 day workshop. People leave the workshop with a set of skills that can be put to use immediately.
By: Ted Bauer
Turning new hires or training current workforce into effective employees requires structure, standardization, and planning. That means developing and implementing an effective training plan that includes ongoing skills development for the entire workforce. Your company’s success depends on it.
What is the 4th Industrial Revolution?
With its remarkable technological breakthroughs and promising impacts to our lives, NOW is the time to be a manufacturer.
Join a Race Car “Pit Crew”
Learn the Three Keys to Sustaining Your Continuous Improvement Gains
The latest news and information about Massachusetts manufacturing, workforce development, sustainability, lean methodologies, business development, and more — from your business partner, MassMEP.
- Innovative Growth SolutionsTransforming Vision into Reality 06/10/2019
- One on One: John Killam, president and CEO of the Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership 03/25/2019
- Five Questions With: Manny Jerome 03/21/2019
- Leader Effectiveness Training 02/21/2019
- WHAT DID YOU MISS IN SAFETY COMPLAINCE FOR 2018? 02/13/2019