The Dukakis Center released our latest report on the manufacturing sector in Massachusetts. Staying Power II is a follow-up study to our first study on the manufacturing sector conducted back in 2007. As with the first report, what our research found is that the manufacturing sector is more robust and resilient that is commonly perceived. Productivity continues to increase at a rate much faster than the rest of the economy.
The latest news and information about Massachusetts manufacturing, workforce development, sustainability, lean methodologies, business development, and more — from your business partner, MassMEP.
For more information about MassMEP, our partners, and our member services, email us or call 508-831-7020.
- MassMEP Graduates Manufacturing-Trained Workers in the More Skilled Workers Program 03/21/2017
- MassMEP Announces New Board Chair 01/18/2017
- More than 750 educated through training programs 12/12/2016
- Lean in the Fast Lane 12/07/2016
- MassMEP’s Bauer Appointed to Mass Workforce Board Association Executive Committee 10/13/2016