Transforming a company into a next-generation manufacturing operation takes vision and an enterprise-wide strategy. Our innovation experts can show you how to successfully align people, processes, best practices, and goals with resources to help you develop a plan worth following.
Revenue Growth Plan Development Training
This series of five, 1 day workshops provide a comprehensive understanding of how to develop a differentiated growth plan for your business. Participants will learn how to understand their revenues by source context with the available growth capacity of their business leading to valuable new insights and actionable strategies for growth.
When all training is complete, participants will have developed a portfolio of Investable Growth Initiatives for their company to support growth actions going forward.
Key benefits include:
- A disciplined, methodical approach and how to apply the supporting tools, to identify, plan and drive growth in their companies, and will be able to apply these skills immediately to their business.
- Use the Sources of Revenue to understand their revenue performance with similar clarity to how they understand their cost performance.
- How to build a Fields of Plan to see a more comprehensive growth picture for their companies
- How to do Market Research to inform their decision making
- Developing a portfolio of Investable Growth Initiatives to plan, guide and execute future growth
- Understanding how to activate capacity in their company that can be applied to growth
This sales training course enables the participants to reach their monthly sales goals in 4 months. They will develop a marketing, prospecting and sales strategy specific to their business that enables them to get meetings with their ideal targets without wasting time and develop high skill in applying a sales process for their business to get the results they need. This training is for sales people and sales managers with a basic level of sales experience and want to become top producers.
Key benefits include:
- How to develop a written marketing plan to produce leads
- Developing your prospecting plan with channels and formula
- Setting goals
- How to getting referrals from your clients and strategic partners
- What metrics are important and how to track them
- Time management
- Relationships and building trust
- Controlling the sales process through agendas
- Questioning techniques and listening skill
- How to uncovering the compelling reasons to do business
- How to get commitment
- Uncovering the decision process
- Getting to decision makers
- Uncovering the budget
- Presentation skills
- Negotiating skill
- Avoiding buyer’s remorse
- Handling objections
Technology Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI)
Technology-driven market intelligence identifies the benefits and potential impact your company’s technology-based product or service will have on the market and then provides the customized, actionable intelligence you need to best capitalize on it.
Key benefits include:
- Researching and identifying existing, emerging, and planned defense systems and platforms that have potential needs and/or requirements for the manufacturer’s technologies and systems across relevant branches of the DoD (e.g. Army, Air Force, etc.)
- Conducting analysis on identified applications, platforms and programs including budget(s), program plans, and development and acquisition strategies;
- Developing methodologies on how to connect and communicate with the appropriate points of contact associated with each of the targeted applications and communicate technical, performance, and cost attributes of manufacturer’s technology versus incumbent and unmet system/platform requirements;
- Developing transition strategies associated with each of the targeted opportunities which will include elements of required technology development and augmentation, strategic partnerships, production requirements, qualification and specification process, and the identification of funding sources and strategies.
What Our Clients Say
"The work we did with Rick and MassMEP was the catalyst for a long list of continuous improvement projects we've done. We have genuinely created a culture of innovation at Flexo Concepts and the work we did in manufacturing with Mass MEP was the foundation for much of the thinking and practices we use throughout the business to innovate and improve."
Greg Howell,Flexo Concepts
"The instructors were superb - extremely knowledgeable and very personable. They did an outstanding job. We haven’t as of yet fully realized the total benefit to be derived from the various classes."
"This training was an essential part of changing the culture to a lean culture. It was very informative in helping to establish a core team of Lean Champions. Rick Budlong has an extensive knowledge in the training material as well as experience in manufacturing. He helped develop some of the process improvements that were initiated and led to cost savings. Nye will continue to use Mass Mep for future training."