The Greentown Labs Connection
In partnership, MassMEP and Greentown Labs are teaching scale-up manufacturing companies how to grow. Contact MassMEP today to grow for tomorrow.
- "MassMEP introduced us to the right people, and in return, met and exceeded all of our expectations. Directly, as a result of MEP's funding and introductions, we accrued venture capital to manufacture wind turbines in Massachusetts. MassMEP has been an essential component in our growth...I look forward to collaborating with them further."Stanley Kowalski III, FloDesign Wind Turbine Corp.
- "MassMEP showed us the way to make our improvements stick and helped get the workforce, especially our management team, excited about the continuous improvement process. Everyone has seen the benefits. Now we can listen to new ideas and opportunities because we have freed up capacity by being so much more efficient and because we have made our crew responsible and accountable for quality. Ideas create ideas."Eric Lagsdin, Stoughton Steel
- "While we did experience the macroeconomic declines in 2009, we were able to flex the organization as needed to remain fiscally solvent. This was in a large part because we had implemented some lean activities and supply chain strategies that paid dividends even in the decline. We also had a constant pipeline of new products, and the addition of a few new customers that helped offset other drops in demand."Gabor Hajos, Curtis Industries
- "We did kaizen training focused on waste elimination and reducing our lead time to improve our delivery to customers. One event was on developing work cells and the other on visual scheduling. After the training our team went above and beyond to develop a work cell that helped us increase productivity and efficiency and we were able to deliver a specific job on time which we had not been able to do in the past. We did this where our margins were substantially higher as well."Al Wosky, President, Belt Technologies
- "MassMEP has been instrumental in the direct realization of cost savings on our projects, improved resource planning and leveraged relationship improving our contractual relationships with vendors and outside resources."Jeffrey Ryan, CEO Interscope