Opening Doors and Minds to Manufacturing Month
Manufacturing Day℠ is a celebration of modern manufacturing meant to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. Although Manufacturing Day officially occurs on the first Friday in October—this year is Oct 7, 2016—any day can be Manufacturing Day. Massachusetts has declared the entire month of October as Manufacturing Month. Visit Our Event List to see what events we're hosting in your area.
Contact MassMEP today to grow for tomorrow.
- "We have been involved in multiple projects with MassMEP over the past 10 years, all of which resulted in cost saving growth, and operational effectiveness."James Semsel | President | Wirefab Inc.
- "MassMEP Trainers and staff are committed to helping both the employers and the employees work more efficiently and productively."Michaela McSheffrey | COO | Mija Industries Inc.
- "Due to the training we have the opportunity to obtain new business and we are anticipating any time now to secure it. Anticipated sales is more than 250,000$ annually."Ron Sanders | President & CEO | Santron
- "Susan was extremely helpful in getting me the course I needed even under a tight deadline. Her TWI experience is unmatched in the area! The instructors made each course informative and enjoyable, it was clear they knew their stuff."Brad Gunn | Training Manager | Gentex Optics
- "Partnership with MassMEP was very beneficial, offered experienced and knowledgeable technical trainers. They were flexible and easy to work with, and we would partner with the group again."Mary E Fitzgerald | Human Resource Manager | Saint Gobain Industrial Ceramics
- "Mike and Peter were focused, informed, and insightful. They worked extremely well with our group in capturing the respect of everyone. This is a long process and Peter and Mike were instrumental in helping all involved employees to becoming engaged in the process."Bruce Stevens | CEO | Berkshire Blanket
- "Staff worked effectively with us to improve our process knowledge and enhance value stream."Wallace Lueders | Director of Business Development | KOSO America Inc.
- "ISO Training was fantastic. The whole process was very thorough and well laid-out The system that was provided and the training prepared our company to complete ISO certification on our first attempt with no non-conformances. The business support and mentoring provided has also been incredibly helpful as well in providing guidance and a vision for the company's long term goals."Mark Fortier | Quality Control Manager | Hero Coatings
- "MassMEP has been invaluable to Boston Engineering over the years. Their help has allowed us to invest in our UUV technology..we were able to invest in demonstrations with the Navy which were highly successful, as a result we made great business progress."Mark Smithers | VP/CTO | Boston Engineering