MassMEP is the expert resource committed to manufacturing growth in Massachusetts
Learn about the various services MassMEP offers manufacturers to help grow their businesses.
- We serve as an extension of your team to implement manufacturing best practices to solve operational issues and transform your business.
- We develop actionable plans for optimizing operations while guiding you through implementation, ensuring sustainable growth and long-term profitability.
- By assessing your workforce’s current skill levels, we can identify areas of opportunity and determine a custom training program to develop effective employees and encourage continual growth.
- We work hand in hand with your team to implement our recommendations, ensuring you feel supported through the process and are set up for long term success going forward.
- Our team will address issues and find opportunities in key areas that include corporate strategic planning, value assessment, marketing and sales systems, and project management.
- We will work with you to set a roadmap for growing sustainably and establishing best practices for taking your business to the next level.
- Manufacturing USA is comprised of 14 manufacturing innovation institutes (public-private partnerships) that each have distinct technology focus areas but work towards a common goal: to secure America’s future through manufacturing innovation, education, and collaboration.
What Our Clients Say
"The work we did with Rick and MassMEP was the catalyst for a long list of continuous improvement projects we've done. We have genuinely created a culture of innovation at Flexo Concepts and the work we did in manufacturing with Mass MEP was the foundation for much of the thinking and practices we use throughout the business to innovate and improve."
Greg Howell,Flexo Concepts
"The instructors were superb - extremely knowledgeable and very personable. They did an outstanding job. We haven’t as of yet fully realized the total benefit to be derived from the various classes."
"This training was an essential part of changing the culture to a lean culture. It was very informative in helping to establish a core team of Lean Champions. Rick Budlong has an extensive knowledge in the training material as well as experience in manufacturing. He helped develop some of the process improvements that were initiated and led to cost savings. Nye will continue to use Mass Mep for future training."