Established as a non-profit in 1996, MassMEP is dedicated to helping small to mid-sized manufacturers across Massachusetts in various parts of their businesses, with the ultimate goal of helping them to achieve growth. MassMEP leverages our team’s decades of manufacturing experience as well our partnerships with government, business, and academic institutions to offer three core areas of expertise for our clients: Operational Excellence, Workforce Strategies, and Innovative Growth Solutions. Additionally, we serve as a workforce training grant resource, guiding you through the Massachusetts’ Workforce Training Fund application process and program implementation.
Who We Are
Why Choose Us
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MASSMEP
We not only make recommendations to help your business achieve growth, we also help implement them
Responsive Support Team
Our team works closely with you to help solve your unique issues, driving measurable impact for your business
Training Grant Resource
We serve as a workforce training grant resource, guiding you through the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund application process and program implementation
Leading Manufacturing Partner in Massachusetts
MassMEP is your resource for manufacturing greatness to support and grow manufacturing in Massachusetts.
- We serve as an extension of your team to implement manufacturing best practices to solve operational issues and transform your business.
- We develop actionable plans for optimizing operations while guiding you through implementation, ensuring sustainable growth and long-term profitability.
- By assessing your workforce’s current skill levels, we can identify areas of opportunity and determine a custom training program to develop effective employees and encourage continual growth.
- We work hand in hand with your team to implement our recommendations, ensuring you feel supported through the process and are set up for long term success going forward.
- Our team will address issues and find opportunities in key areas that include corporate strategic planning, value assessment, marketing and sales systems, and project management.
- We will work with you to set a roadmap for growing sustainably and establishing best practices for taking your business to the next level.
- Manufacturing USA is comprised of 14 manufacturing innovation institutes (public-private partnerships) that each have distinct technology focus areas but work towards a common goal: to secure America’s future through manufacturing innovation, education, and collaboration.
We Help More Than 2,000 Clients in Massachusetts
On average, our clients receive a 35 to 1 return on their investment with MassMEP.