- This event has passed.
Agile Manufacturing Summit
May 6 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Agile Manufacturing Summit, hosted by Tulip, brings together a community of pioneers at the forefront of the digital transformation in manufacturing. Connect with other curious, relentless manufacturing professionals for a day of collaboration, workshops, and conversation with industry leaders.
Whether you’re a manufacturing apps expert, or just getting started in your digital transformation, join us as we shape the future of the factory floor, together.
Come together with other Agile Manufacturing enthusiasts for a full-day event to learn how manufacturing apps and other technologies are solving the most challenging problems facing the shop floor:
- Discover how your peers are using manufacturing apps to solve their operational challenges
- Gain hands-on training on manufacturing apps software to improve your operation faster
- Connect with other forward-looking manufacturing practitioners and share best practices, apps, and hacks
- Hear how industry leaders from New Balance, Dentsply, Schneider Electric, and other companies are leveraging manufacturing apps to transform their operations
- Get 20% off tickets to The Digital Factory Conference, a must-attend executive event we’re putting together with Formlabs on the following day
The Agile Manufacturing Summit will be held the day before the Digital Factory Conference, an executive event highlighting the latest advances in digital manufacturing organized by Formlabs with collaboration from Tulip.
This is our first-ever Agile Manufacturing Summit, so space is very limited. To secure your spot, claim your ticket today!
8:30 — Breakfast
9:30-9:45 — Welcome – from Tulip Co-Founder and CEO Natan Linder
9:45-10:15 — Keynote – Hear from Patti Maes, the director of the MIT Media Lab’s Fluid Interfaces Group about the future of manufacturing tech
10:30- 11:30– What It Takes To Become An Agile Manufacturer – A panel of CEOs from Tulip, Onshape, Vention and Formlabs discuss the strategies that their most innovative customers are using. Moderated by Dayna Grayson of New Enterprise Associates.
11:30-12:15– Breakout Sessions – 3 sessions on individual agile manufacturing topics.
– IoT, by John Carrier of the MIT Sloan Business School
– Quality, by Juran
– Manufacturing Resources in MA, by the Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership
12:15- 1:00PM– Lunch
1:00- 1:45 — Agile Manufacturing from the Trenches – Learn about what it takes to deploy industry 4.0 solutions from the people that have actually done it. Featuring leaders from Smith and Nephew, Dedicated Computing and Schneider Electric.
1:45-4:00 — Build an App Hackathon– Gain hands-on training and build your own manufacturing app to take back to your factory
Advanced App Training – If you already know how to build an app, get some advanced training on how to get the most out of Tulip
4:15-5:15 — The Future of Agile Manufacturing Breakout Session – Break into groups of 5 to design the future of the shop floor with other experienced manufacturers.
5:15-5:45 — The Future of Tulip– Rony Kubat, co-founder and CTO of Tulip, on the future of the product
5:45-6:00 — Closing Remarks from Tulip CEO Natan Linder
6:00 – ? — Dinner and Drinks at Somerville Brewing Company