- This event has passed.
Buying, Selling, Growing or Going – Maximize the value of your business
March 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Thursday, repeating until 03/22/2018
You run a relatively successful company with great customers, great suppliers, and excellent employees.
But you often wonder:
- Could my company be more successful?
- I’m not sure how to fix some of my company’s weaknesses.
- And what about the ones I don’t even know about?
- What impact would any change make? How would I even know where to start?
It’s too much to think about, given all your day-to-day challenges of running the business, so you never take action. But, there’s a way to change the outcome. You can get a handle on all of the areas of your business that need improvement – and know how, when, by whom, at what cost, and with what impact, such improvements can be made.
All you need to do now is to take the ONE STEP of attending this seminar. It will be the beginning of your company working for you, instead of you working for your company.
You will learn what differentiates companies that:
- Make growth and profitability look easy vs those that struggle year in, and year out
- Debunk common misconceptions for growth and take a balanced approach
- Sell for big multiples vs those that sell low, or can’t sell at all
Join the MA MEP for the FREE two part seminar:
Day 1 March15th: Learn how MA manufacturers transformed their businesses to peak performance, and how you can position your business to optimize growth and enterprise value in any state of economy. Learn how only 7% of owners transition out of their business on their terms and how you can be a part of that elite group.
Day 2 March 22nd: In a confidential, condensed, guided self-assessment process we will identify your “current state” and discuss how an outside investor, buyer or lender views your business. You will then learn about the disciplined, methodical and sustainable steps you can take immediately to achieve the maximized results talked about in Day 1.