- This event has passed.
Federal Resources for Small Businesses – How Can Manufacturers Access the COVID-19 Stimulus Package?
04/07/2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
On March 27th, the President signed into law a $2 trillion economic stimulus package (CARES Act, Public Law 116-136) to help address the unprecedented health and economic crisis related to COVID-19. Included in the stimulus package was over $350 billion for small business loan guarantees, subsidies, and other resources. The stimulus package also includes several business and labor provisions aimed at assisting small businesses. Join the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) for a webinar on Tuesday, April 7th,at 3:30pm EST to discuss the new provisions and funding assistance available through the federal government. Included in the discussion will be details related to how your company can directly access these resources.
• Overview on COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Package (Public Law 116-136)
• Review of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) a.k.a. SBA 7(a) Loan Program
• Review of the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Grants Program
• Comparison of PPP and EIDL Programs – What is best for your business?
• Other Federal Small Business Resources
• Business/Labor Provisions in Economic Stimulus Package
• Questions and Process for Follow-Up Information