- This event has passed.
Robotics and AI Summit: Advancing Manufacturing Competitiveness
06/18/2018 - 06/19/2018
An event every day that begins at 12:30am, repeating until 06/19/2018
- Global Landscape: AI and Robotics in China
- Smart Manufacturing & Robotics
- The State of AI in the Enterprise
- Machine Learning
- ROI Strategies
- How the Convergence of AI, Robotics, and Industry 4.0 Will Revolutionize Manufacturing?
- Robots and Drones for the Next Generation of E-Commerce
- Reprogramming Today’s Workforce for Tomorrow’s Technologies
- In Depth Case Studies on: Piece Picking, Roll Out Strategies and Collaborative Robots
- Making the Case for Mobile Robots in you Organization
- Data is the New Oil for Business: Sensors, AI and Big Data Analytics
- AI is Speeding ROI: How AI is Making Robots Smarter
- Artificial Intelligence: Can you Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Manufacturing executives, corporate strategists, product and project managers, manufacturing and automation engineers (application, electrical, mechanical and software) from large to small manufacturers.
- Analysts, investors and technology market observers
- Innovative technology and solution developers from start-ups, established companies, academia and manufacturing