Talent Management Round Tables
August 30 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Massachusetts manufacturing companies are facing increasing pressure to grow and innovate all while the demand for skilled workers continues to rise and unemployment numbers are at an all-time low. MassMEP believes that successful manufacturing employers attract the right people, as well as retain their current workforce by creating an environment of leadership and continuous employee training and development.
We would like to invite you to our Talent Management Round Table, MassMEP’s Workforce Development team will take you through addressing: the manufacturing skills gap, maintaining a skills pipeline for employers to grow, and creating viable pathways for manufacturing careers. Join us for this event to learn how we can support you in strategically implementing workforce solutions in a tough job market.
Topics covered in these 15-minute round tables include:
- Basic technical manufacturing skills training
- Mechanical Systems Skills Training
- Locking in best practices and knowledge transfer for an aging workforce
- Apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship
- Obtaining up to $250,000 in workforce training funds