- This event has passed.
1-Day Overview of the New Standard AS9100:2016 D
01/18/2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
AS9100:2016 D has been introduced after undergoing a major revision. The changes align with the new ISO 9001 standard and includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 along with additional requirements specific to the Aviation, Space and Defense industry.
This one day workshop is designed to provide an overview of the requirements for a quality management system of AS9100 Rev. D while emphasizing key differences to SAE AS9100 Revision C. Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements of AS9100:2016 and its relationship with ISO 9001:2015.
Participants in this workshop will learn:
- Learn about AS9100:2016
- Understand the process approach
- Review individual clauses of AS9100:2016 and understand their impact on the organization
- Discuss new requirements such as risk-based thinking
- Review the major differences between ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100
- Show the major differences between AS9100 Rev C and Rev D
- Discuss the reasons for the differences