- This event has passed.
ACHIEVEING MAINTENANCE EXCELLENCE INFORMATION SESSION
11/28/2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EST
What would you do with 25% more wrench time for free?
Achieving full value from capital or physical assets is an important challenge for organizations. Production interruptions due to equipment failures can lead to unnecessary repair cost and lost revenue opportunities.
- American businesses spend $500 billion/year on wasteful maintenance related practices.
- In a typical maintenance department, 90% of jobs are to repair equipment after it breaks down.
- A reactive maintenance job is 5-10x more expensive than a proactive/planned job.
- Equipment productivity <50% of potential.
Learn to Avoid a Reactive Maintenance Plan:
- Create a maintenance vision and the strategy to accomplish your business objectives
- Identify critical equipment, document current condition, and prioritize work.
- Locate waste in your current maintenance process and develop a future stet maintenance map of your maintenance organization.
- Understand the root causes of equipment failures and how to stabilize equipment failure rate.
- Reduced costs – maintenance and energy
- Improved customer service
- Increased capacity & flexibility
- Improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Plant & Operations Manager, Continuos Improvement Manager, Engineering LeadersREGISTER HERE