- This event has passed.
ACHIEVEING MAINTENANCE EXCELLENCE INFORMATION SESSION
11/28/2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
What would you do with 25% more wrench time for free?
- American businesses spend $500 billion/year on wasteful maintenance related practices.
- In a typical maintenance department, 90% of jobs are to repair equipment after it breaks down.
- A reactive maintenance job is 5-10x more expensive than a proactive/planned job.
- Equipment productivity <50% of potential.
Learn to Avoid a Reactive Maintenance Plan:
- Create a maintenance vision and the strategy to accomplish your business objectives
- Identify critical equipment, document current condition, and prioritize work.
- Locate waste in your current maintenance process and develop a future stet maintenance map of your maintenance organization.
- Understand the root causes of equipment failures and how to stabilize equipment failure rate.
- Reduced costs – maintenance and energy
- Improved customer service
- Increased capacity & flexibility
- Improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)