- This event has passed.
Front Line Supervisor Apprenticeship Training Consortium Info Session
October 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
NEW Front Line Supervisor Apprenticeship Training
TRAINING DESCRIPTION: Operational Excellence for Supervisors consists of 3 modules, Leadership Skills, Manufacturing Principles, and Problem Solving. This course is delivered over a 12-month span and is designed to provide both awareness and education through classroom and actual “hands-on” exercises in the work environment with an emphasis on the Scientific Method of problem-solving, team building, and conflict resolution. These are competency-based skills: managers and trainers will evaluate progress and determine the level of competence achieved throughout the apprenticeship period.
- 1-year training program, 3 per class/month
- delivered virtually
- 3 training modules – leadership skills, manufacturing principles, problem-solving
- registered apprenticeship (company will become a “co-sponsor” with MassMEP)
- qualifies for MA Registered Apprentice Tax Credit ($4,800/apprentice)
- funding support available through the Workforce Training Fund
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Supervisors and Work Leaders that responsible for and coordinate the activities of production workers, such as inspectors, machine setters, assemblers, fabricators, and maintenance.REGISTER HERE