- This event has passed.
ISO Internal Auditor Training Session (1132361)
12/06/2022 - 12/07/2022
This is a 2-day hybrid training event totaling 8 hours each day*.
Who Should Attend: This course is recommended for anyone involved in designing, implementing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system and/or performing internal audits of a quality management system, such as quality officers, managers, and auditors. No prior knowledge of auditing, quality management systems, or ISO 9001:2008 is required prior to attending this course.
Course Highlights / Topics Covered:
- ISO 9000 terms, definitions, overview
- Seven Quality Management Principles
- ISO 9001 Requirements and Interpretation
- Define what an audit is and the types of audits
- Define qualifications necessary for an internal auditor
- Define the various roles and responsibilities of the internal audit team
- Audit roadmap
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What is a good audit report
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
Students will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report quality audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal quality audit program
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 requirements
- Getting answers to your toughest audit questions
Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
The course is offered on a per seat bases through the Workforce Training Fund Express Grant Opportunity from the Commonwealth Corporation. The cost of the training is $1000/seat; however, through the Express Grant program, if approved, the WTFP will reimburse you for up to 50% of the actual cost of training (for companies 100 employees or more), OR, full reimbursement of the cost of training for companies with 100 employees or less.REGISTER HERE