- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Rocket Pitch for Solutions Share:
01/25/2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Advanced Manufacturing Futures Program Grant helps foster a culture of collaboration between local suppliers and manufacturers and the local robotics companies and turn great ideas into great products Made in Massachusetts.
A-Team Expert Panel moderated by Peter Russo from MassMEP:
- Harald Quintus-Bosz, Cooper Perkins
- Rich Breault, Lightspeed Manufacturing
- Eddie Freitas, Algonquin Industries Inc. / Hi-tech Metals Inc.
- Steve Graham, Toner/S&E/Modern Mold Plastics
Each panelist will have 3-5 minutes to describe their area of expertise and provide example of:
- 3 important things they would like every startup to know about manufacturing
- 3 critical best practices within their type of manufacturing
- Mary Ellen Sparrow – Next Shift
- Jessy Cusack – Magurobotics
- Sampriti Bhattacharyya – Hydroswarm
- Daniel Ozick – Computing Explorations, LLC
- Bryanne Leeming – Unruly Studios
Each startup will take one minute to briefly summarize their company and 3 minutes to explain their manufacturing challenge and summarize what single thing they hope the panel can help resolve to make the greatest impact on their company.
Panel will discuss & advice for 15 minutes with some participation by audience