During this unprecedented time for everyone, MassMEP is here to help you and your company to prepare for your future. MassMEP has moved as many trainings and events to our virtual options and we will keep you posted on updates. If you are interested in attending a training or webinar, please contact Kristy Grignon
or Hayley Steele
As things are changing at a quick rate, I am writing to make sure you are aware of the availability of programs and services related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). MassMEP is monitoring the economic situation closely and are here to help you. MassMEP is part of a National Network, as such we have the capability to reach to other manufacturing companies across the country and this resource is available to you if you need to find another supplier in the short term. We can work to make the connections for you.
Below is a list of links and references that are valuable to review.
- OSHA guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Many MassMEP clients have disaster recovery plans associated with their ISO certification. Please make sure to revisit and update these plans as necessary.
- Physical security and access planning are critical
- IT System preparedness and remote working may be necessary
- Please contact me for help with these plans or connections to other resources.
- Suggestions for a Business Continuity Plan.
- Review your insurance coverage to understand scenarios where you are covered, and potential holes.
- State aid and low interest loans are being developed by the state and other partners. AIM has a list of the resources available. Click here
Our most important message is to contact us with questions, problems or needs! MassMEP and many other support agencies are ready to assist your business during this time.