- This event has passed.
Agile Manufacturing Lunch & Learn
November 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Introduction to Agile
American business is grounded in innovation and while most companies start out with a novel idea, staying innovative in your industry requires dedication. Learn how the Agile Operating Model is helping companies stay competitive and encourages continual innovation. This course delivers insights into the Agile Methodology allowing executives to understand if Agile is a fit for their company. This course will also outline a few basic steps to help prepare a company for a successful Agile Transformation.
This course is designed for company executives to learn the benefits of an Agile operating model and help them to evaluate if this would be something appropriate for their company. Participants will learn about the foundations of Agile along with the values that the 12 Agile Principles were built on. The course will deliver a few basic techniques to prepare for an Agile journey. This training will also include various examples of successful Agile journeys and lessons learned.
This course will provide a brief overview of the Agile Operating Model and the key benefits of adopting the methodology. In addition, the training will help to evaluate if Agile is a good match with your company’s culture and needs.
- Evaluate company readiness for an operating model change
- Build appreciation for the Agile operating model’s values and principles
- Understanding of Agile benefits versus traditional project management
- Insights on new, more agile ways of working to better promote collaboration, speed to market, and innovation
- Increased knowledge of Agile roles, tools and ceremonies
- Awareness of how teams and product progress is planned and tracked within an Agile operating model